SabreCloud Setup on Android Device
- On the Android desktop, tap the Email icon to launch the email application.
- Press your phone's menu button, then tap Add account.
- Enter your full email address and your password.
- Tap the Manual setup button.
- Tap Exchange.
- In the 'Domain\Username' field, enter "\firstname.lastname@example.org" - a backslash followed by your email address. In the 'Password' field, enter your password, and in the 'Server' field, enter mail.yourdomain.com. IMPORTANT - be sure the checkbox labeled 'Use secure connection (SSL)' is unchecked. Tap next.
- On the next screen, in the dropdown labeled 'Amount to synchronize', select 'All emails'. Check all of the checkboxes. Tap next.
- On the next screens, give your account a name, like 'Work', and set up the colours you want to associate with the account.
- The next screen will display a warning. Tap the 'Activate' button.
- You should now be able to send and receive messages.