SabreCloud Setup on iOS Device
- From the home menu, tap Settings, then "Mail, Contacts, Calendars".
- Tap "Add Account..."
- Tap "Microsoft Exchange"
- Enter an email, password, and description.
- In the Email field, enter your full email address (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- In the Server field, enter your server. (mail.yourdomain.com)
- In the Domain field, enter your domain. (mail.yourdomain.com)
- In the Username field, enter your full email address. (email@example.com)
- In the Password field, enter your password.
- IMPORTANT: The iPhone will warn you that your account could not be validated, and/or that you may not be able to send and receive messages. Continue anyway - this will be fixed in a later step.
- Press the ok button and then press the Save button in the top right. Then go back and make sure all options are set to 'on'. This will sync your mail, contacts, calendars, and reminders.
- When finished, tap the advanced settings button. On this screen, move the 'Use SSL' slider to 'off'. You should now be able to send and receive email.